Monday, November 10, 2008

CVS

I am disappointed in my lack of attention to detail. :: I was excited yesterday when I popped into CVS and got the L'Oreal Revitalift anti-wrinkle concentrate for 11.99 with 11.99 ECB's. (which they were out of today!) I used a coupon and my ECB's from last week, so I had only .67 OOP for this.
I thought I was done, but today I decided I would go back and try to roll those over into more ECB's. My intention was to get the Listerine Agent Blue but they were out! Darnit! I did get the St.Ives body wash and I don't know what I was thinking here: Garnier hair care items had an ECB limit of 1 but I bought 4!! Hello!! I must be going crazy!! UGH! I always seem to screw up when the deals I planned are out of stock. Plus, I was just not paying attention, obviously!
I can't complain because I got all this:
For .67 + .51= 1.18 OOP
$1.18 OOP isn't bad at all but I only have $5 ECB to show for it. (Still coming out ahead technically) So, in the grand scheme of things, I am truly grateful. :: I used a coupon for each item purchased plus my ECB's. I will just have to be more careful with these ECB's to maximize my purchase power next time!

No comments: