Friday, October 24, 2008

Homemade Pizza!

I was a good frugal home girl today- not only did I seek out some really good deals at the grocery. but I actually got some house work done, the kiddos grades averaged and report cards done, but I made homemade pizza!! I made flour with my grain mill, made the dough and sauce from scratch, and my little sweeties helped me put it all together. It was fun, delicious, and it even looked pretty. I have been making way to many "boxed" meals lately, so it was good to have some "real" food.
Tomorrow, its homemade venison chili.... This is one good thing about fall. I can cook chili again. I just don't do chili in the summer.....Is that weird?

1 comment:

Karmy said...

I LOVE THE FALL FOR THE LEAVES AND IT'S SOUP TIME I THINK OF MYSELF AS A NICER VERSION OF THE SOUP NAZI (ON SEINFELD) I JUST OPEN THE FRIG AND ANY VEGIES READY TO ALMOST BE TOSSED OUT I CREATE A NEW SOUP !!! ALSO TEA TIME I ACTUALLY DRINK LESS COFFEE AND MORE HOT TEA.

AND I DID MY DOUBLE COUPONS AT KMART WHICH THEY SAY THEY WILL DO A CAOUPLE TIMES A MONTH DOUBLE THEM UP TO $4.00 OFF!!! BUT THEY DO NOT CARRY AS MANY ITEMS AS KROGERS EVEN THOUGH IT IS A GROCERY KMART AND KINDA HIGH PRICED ON STUFF. BUT SAVED OVER $50.00 STOCKED UP ON HAIR SPRAY AND YOU KNOW ME I USE LOTS OF IT!!!!