Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frugal Confession

I am sorry it has been so long between postings. I have a confession. I have not felt so frugal lately. That sounds horrible to say. I am still collecting coupons and living frugal BUT, my heart is not in it. I have not been excited about shopping sales, clipping coupons, and getting the best deals. Period.
Does anyone else out there have this happen to them sometimes? I still shop at Aldi and/or buy things that are marked down or on sale, and cook from scratch; but to go score the best deals just isn't as thrilling right now for some reason.
If you experience lulls in your want for thrift and frugality, how do you get through it? What helps you get back the excitement? How do we keep from getting burned out?

PLEASE leave your comments and suggestions! You may have just the tidbit I or someone else needs to hear.
Thanks for listening and caring.
-Lora

No comments: