Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

I had to do some shopping last night because I had coupons that expired 9/30. I was able to get some good deals but I made some mistakes too. I went to Wags. I was trying to get the buy4 get $5RR on cleaning products. I had some coupons but did not think the whole thing through or have a backup plan.--What I wanted to buy was not on the shelf and the people working there were NOT friendly when I asked if they had any more. --SO, I got Febreeze, 2 Cascade gels, 1 Cascade gel packs, which qualified for $5 RR. Also got the sugar for 1.99, and bogo Dawn used coupons on sugar, Dawn, & cascade. My febreeze coupon didn't work. I used my RR to help pay for 10 items of Pringles which qualified for $3 RR. I ended up spending more than I wanted to, about 25OOP.....ugh. Sorry, no pics because my camera is dead.
I am calling it Wacky Wed. because I am going to get out the grain mill and make bread today. It is nice and cool, so I feel like baking.

No comments: